Dragonball Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding a Home (Private. Invite Only)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Finding a Home (Private. Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Finding a Home (Private. Invite Only)

Post by Aidan Kenta Thu May 31, 2012 5:58 am

He smirked as Alex was thrown to the ground; he made a grave for himself. But Aidan thinks he caught the drift of what he did, somehow he reduced the damage. He didn’t seem to do anything physically, so he must have used ki. He wondered what Alex was thinking when he looked at him, to Kuro, and back to him.

“A old trick with new improvements eh? Ooh, I can’t wait. “Aidan said sarcastically, “The Royo-Rage-Shuriken? That sounds stupid! “

He knew it may have sounded stupid, but whenever Alex made a technique, or developed it, that’s when you know he meant business. He remembered Kurokon’s words; he would have to use Alex’s strengths against him. He knew that he meant that Alex could strategize and pull mind tricks on his opponents so he tried to pay close attention. He watched as Alex combined his attacks and fired them at him. He gathered ki in his fist, to half the damage. Then he fired a Photon Phaser at Alex.

Ki: 340,370 ( 5,140 for the ki fist, 5,150 for damage, and 30,000 in the Photon Phaser )
Speed: 219,100
Stamina: 275,325
Aidan Kenta
Aidan Kenta

Back to top Go down

Finding a Home (Private. Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Finding a Home (Private. Invite Only)

Post by Kurokon Shikyo Thu May 31, 2012 6:02 am

Kurokon was right, Aidan certainly had a great idea of what to do, and certainly practice would make perfect. Kurokon was born with an innate skill. The ability to tear and shred every ability someone had apart with just his mind. Pretty much, he was the ultimate coach. It came in handy when fighting, as it allowed him to reverse nearly any situation, and even better, it allowed him to help his allies, or make his enemies harm themselves.

"Nice job... but I would never take any technique that you might not know.. and Royo-rage-shuriken sounds pretty cool!" Kurokon shouted out. He chuckled lightly. Sure it wasnt the best name for an attack, but it was certainly better than something like Shikyo beam...
Kurokon Shikyo
Kurokon Shikyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Thu May 31, 2012 6:10 am

Alex saw the Photon Phaser coming. One of Aidan's signature techniques. Internally he fought a war. Was it the right time to introduce his friends to his newest technique? Or would he wait until a later date? eh? better now than later.

Alex flexed his opened palm and instantly conjured the spinning orb of limegreen ki that sparked and roared like that of a tiger. If a normal person looked at the technique they would have thought Alex was holding a ball of limegreen electricity in his palm. Clutching his right wrist with his left, Alex held the attack forward to meet Aidan's Photon Phaser. This would be the ultimate test for the technique. Blowing up rocks in the forest was one thing, dispersing the signature technique of a saiyan warrior is another.

"REIDORI!" Alex shouted, as he thrust the orb straight into the middle of Aidan's Photon Phaser.

The attacks met, Alex didn't fire his Reidori, rather he didn't know how yet. as was blasted backwards as the attacks exploded. Alex rocketed backwards, seemingly unconscious as he hit the ground and didn't move.

Ki:243,000
SPD:239,808
STA: 274,150
Ki Used In Reidori: 65,000 (5000 caused the explosion)
Ki Remaining: 183,000
SPD: 239,808

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aidan Kenta Thu May 31, 2012 2:51 pm

As Alex started forming his new technique, Aidan was trying to figure out how he makes such great techniques. The lime green ki orb looked amazing in his palm, then he thrusted his attack forward to connect with his Photon Phaser. Alex referred to this attack as Reidori, it was obviously a completely new move because Aidan didn’t know of it, and he was pretty sure Kurokon didn’t know about it either.

He saw the explosion, Alex was blown back. That Reidori must have had some power behind it for it to cause the explosion. But why did he put so much ki into it, when it was obvious that Aidan didn’t put much ki into his Photon Phaser.

“You okay down there? “ Aidan shouted, he was going to greet him because Kuro had told him never to let his guard down in a fight before.

Ki: 340,370
Speed: 219,100
Stamina: 275,325
Aidan Kenta
Aidan Kenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Thu May 31, 2012 5:48 pm

Alex didn't move. His body started convulsing. A wave of limegreen ki expelled forth from his body and vanished as suddenly as it appeared.

Alex kipped up off his shoulder and looked at Aidan.

"I'm fine. Haven't been better. That Reidori technique needs a little work. Don't you think?" Alex said, laughing and rubbing the back of his head.

Ki Remaining: 183,000
SPD: 239,808

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aidan Kenta Thu May 31, 2012 6:03 pm

Aidan laughed; Alex wouldn’t have told him if he was hurting anyway. That’s just the way Alex has always been. The wave of lime green ki that expelled from his body was strange; it just vanished all of a sudden. He began stretching his arms and his legs. Aidan’s two bangs were in his face so he brushed them out of the way.

“Yeah! I don’t think that was supposed to happen, was it? “, Aidan said with a laugh, “So Alex, explain to me what that Reidori is, it seemed pretty cool! Besides, I think this match is over. I have training to do anyway. “
Aidan Kenta
Aidan Kenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Thu May 31, 2012 6:13 pm

"Reidori is a concentrated form of ki, that is so focus it discharges like electricity. I was just training one day and the ki flooded me. So I began working on developing the technique. It's going to be pretty powerful if I get the kinks worked out. Another reason I used it. Kuro can help me develop it." Alex said. "As far as this fight's concerned, I could have ended it with the Reidori had I not caused that explosion. I didn't even get a chance to use my Inner Beast or my Super Hellfighter form"

Alex laughed.

"We'll call it a draw on account of unpredicatable maneuvers" Alex said, hoping to get a laugh out of everyone.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aidan Kenta Thu May 31, 2012 6:26 pm

“Ah I see. It sounds pretty powerful. Yeah, I need some more techniques also. I’m still working with the same old 3, Photon Phaser, Cosmic Barrier, and Mystic Orb. Oh wait; you haven’t seen Cosmic Barrier or Mystic Orb. “Aidan said with a laugh.

There Alex went again, bragging.

” You don’t know that, it could have happened but you don’t know that. I could have used Mystic Orb or Cosmic Barrier and done some serious damage, and may I remind you, that I did not transform either. So this fight could have went either way. “ Aidan said before laughing at Alex’s remark about a draw.
Aidan Kenta
Aidan Kenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Thu May 31, 2012 6:32 pm

"Well guys I'm gonna start building my house...feel free to pitch in" Alex said, as he turned to head towards the mountain.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurokon Shikyo Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:31 am

PL/Zenni: 38110
Speed: 25406
Stamina: 19055
Kurokon Shikyo
Kurokon Shikyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2