Dragonball Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Two Destined Saiyans Reunite!

2 posters

Go down

The Two Destined Saiyans Reunite! Empty The Two Destined Saiyans Reunite!

Post by Aidan Kenta Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:44 am

Aidan was flying through town; he was searching for something to eat. He didn’t usually eat in town or anywhere else besides the food he can harvest around his house. Mexican sounded pretty good right about now, or maybe Italian? He wasn’t sure, all he knew was he was not simply getting a burger. The past few times he did eat out, it was fast food such as burgers, and fries. That was bad for his diet, even though it didn’t really matter because his Saiyan metabolism is different from Human metabolisms. Everyone he who what a Saiyan was knew that.

All of a sudden he felt a familiar power in the distance. It was one of his friends in the Kliq. He recently met Alex again, so he knew it wasn’t him. Alex’s power felt different. So was it Kurokon the Fake Majinn, or Kenji the Saiyan? He wasn’t sure but started flying towards the power. The ocean had to be crossed to reach the ki. Aidan looked down as he observed the ocean under him. It was beautiful; he saw a few fish under him. There were nearby dolphins leaping out of the water, adding that peaceful feelings you get while watching a movie about marine life.

He landed in a desert and started looking for one of his friends.
Aidan Kenta
Aidan Kenta

Back to top Go down

The Two Destined Saiyans Reunite! Empty Re: The Two Destined Saiyans Reunite!

Post by Kenjiro Nakamura Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:20 am

Kenji looked up towards the sun. He had been training for hours he was doing this out of anger "I am the weakest...Out of all three I am the weakest EVEN THAT HALF BREED AIDAN IS STRONGER THEN MY SELF! I AM A PURE BLOODED SAIYAN THAT POWER SHOULD BELONG TO ME!" Kenji shouted to the heavens. His anger had begun to rise as he him self began to finally tire from the constant training. It didn't stop him however, he kept training his ki and body destroying rocks around him and the area as well. Scars were left on the earth from constant ki attacks in the area.

Kenji started hitting a rocky mountain out of anger blaming the gods for his short comings. "GODS! WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME!? I HAVE DONE AS YOU WISHED OVER THE YEARS! I'VE KILLED, I'VE DESTROYED, I'VE DONE SO MUCH BUT YET YOU STILL FORSAKE ME!" he yelled his yells destroying the area around him. Kenji unlike the others didn't worship the Kai's and instead worshiped Dabura as he fit more for Kenji's life style. But it had caused him to drift away from Kuro, Alex and Aidan as he was more focused on power then anything else.

It was even more enraging to the young saiyan warrior that the half breed had reached the super saiyan form before he him self. "That power...HE SHOULDN'T HAVE THAT POWER HIS BLOOD IS TAINTED! HE IS NOT A PURE BLOOD! HE IS A WORTHLESS DISGRACE WHO DOESN'T DESERVE ANYTHING HE HAS!" Kenji screamed his rage was building up to a nearly breaking point now. Then he finally felt it, Aidan's base power level and thats what sent the man over the edge. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed his hair shooting up and turning golden as a golden aura flowed around him, his power even spiked shooting up higher then he imagined it could be. He was breathing heavy the yell completely destroyed the mountain in front of him. He turned with a frown "...Hello...Aidan." He said in a cold tone.

Kenjiro Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Aidan Kenta Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:46 am

"I am the weakest...out of all three I am the weakest! EVEN THAT HALF BREED AIDAN IS STRONGER THEN MY SELF! I AM A PURE BLOODED SAIYAN THAT POWER SHOULD BELONG TO ME!" Kenji shouted to the heavens.

Aidan was watching his friend. It seemed he was in the middle of some vigorous training, his friend was screaming non-sense. He knew he had problems with power, pride, and anger but nothing like this. Kenji didn’t have to scream like this, he was going insane. He also didn’t like to be referred to as a half breed in that sense. The regular term would be half breed, but he said it in such a manner, as which it sounded like it was a disgrace.

Kenji! You need to calm down! We can train, its okay man! I can help you! I’ve always been there for you, so why wouldn’t I now? “He screamed over at his friend.

“ GODS! WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME!? I HAVE DONE AS YOU WISHED OVER THE YEARS! I'VE KILLED, I'VE DESTROYED, I'VE DONE SO MUCH BUT YET YOU STILL FORSAKE ME!" Kenji yelled.

Aidan knew what his problem was. He was talking to Dabura, his god, and was asking why he wasn’t as powerful as Aidan and the others. Pleading to gods isn’t the answer to power. Kenji should know this by now.

KENJI! STOP THIS! DABURA ISNT THE ANSWER TO YOUR PROBLEMS! THE REAL ANSWER TO STRENGTH IS GUTS, WILL, AND BONDS WITH ONE ANOTHER. BONDS ARE WHAT HOLD US TOGETHER AND HELP US STRIVE TO THE NEXT LEVEL! “He screamed even louder.

Aidan watched as Kenji continued to yell. He didn’t even pay attention to what he was saying. But he started paying attention as he turned into a Super Saiyan. That’s just great; know he will think that after all of his pleading, that Dabura actually gave him power. He powered up into his own Super Saiyan state, of course he had his second level, and then that other level that he hadn’t shared with anyone yet. He could not lose this fight.

Hiya Kenji! “ He said with his joyful voice and that famous smile of his. He did this even though he knew that Kenji would be sadistic in his new state of power.
Aidan Kenta
Aidan Kenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenjiro Nakamura Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:08 am

Kenjiro heard all of Aidan's yelling. “Kenji! You need to calm down! We can train, its okay man! I can help you! I’ve always been there for you, so why wouldn’t I now? “He screamed over at his friend. “KENJI! STOP THIS! DABURA ISNT THE ANSWER TO YOUR PROBLEMS! THE REAL ANSWER TO STRENGTH IS GUTS, WILL, AND BONDS WITH ONE ANOTHER. BONDS ARE WHAT HOLD US TOGETHER AND HELP US STRIVE TO THE NEXT LEVEL! “He screamed even louder.

"...Aidan...Lord Dabura has gifted me with what I deserved...Power....Power I have waited for my entire life....You can join me and help me gather the dragon balls now...Or you can stand against me and fall with the rest...Either way you're going to move out of my way." Kenjiro said in a cold tone.

Kenjiro Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Aidan Kenta Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:26 am

"...Aidan...Lord Dabura has gifted me with what I deserved...Power....Power I have waited for my entire life....You can join me and help me gather the dragon balls now...Or you can stand against me and fall with the rest...Either way you're going to move out of my way." Kenjiro said in a cold tone.

Kenji was a fool, a simple imbecile along with the rest of the Dabura worshippers. Evil will not lead you to power, the only thing it could possibly lead you to despair. He could not stress this enough. Darkness has no hope, no ray of light. It gives you power for a little while perhaps, but seeing as it has no hope, no future, the power is overwhelmed by the light. The Will of Light is what keeps Aidan going.

Lord Burada, or whatever you call that Mexican devil gifted you nothing. Your power is nothing compared to mine. I won’t help you my friend but that doesn’t mean I am just gonna move out of your way without giving up a fight. You can give up on me giving up! I am the light, the hope; I am the savior of hope! I will crush you if that is what it comes to my brother! “ Aidan said in a emotional tone, and at the end referred to Kenji as his brother.

PL: 3,388,480
Speed: 3,151,420
Stamina: 3,318,730
Aidan Kenta
Aidan Kenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down